• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Adverts in Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
Am I the only one who's started getting Forum ads in Russian (but including being for things that are in the UK as well as some I can't work out at all)?

I'm a little bemused.

Are they aimed at certain areas of London, perhaps?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
You haven't clicked on any of those Russian spam threads that keep cropping up on here have you?

If you have, it might be an idea to check your system out in depth...

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
You haven't clicked on any of those Russian spam threads that keep cropping up on here have you?

If you have, it might be an idea to check your system out in depth...
I agree comrade.

Busaholic

Veteran Member
Very good :)
Quite seriously, what passes for my brain filters all adverts out, so they are totally wasted on me. My TV also only plays BBC channels after erroneous programming by post-digital engineers rendered everything else unwatchable, and I've never bothered to get it sorted.:smile:

bussnapperwm

Established Member
I occasionally get adverts from our Russian friends...

There again I'm a keen Sputnik reader and RT viewer on my phone

Butts

Veteran Member
Am I the only one who's started getting Forum ads in Russian (but including being for things that are in the UK as well as some I can't work out at all)?

I'm a little bemused.

Are they aimed at certain areas of London, perhaps?

More likely to be aimed at users of Russian "Find a wife - or companion" - sites - fess up :E

Status
Not open for further replies.