• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Advice on what ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

87019Chris

I'm planning a trip on the 6th July, on the extra TPE services (tour de France weekend) from Huddersfield (1246) to Manchester Picc then the 1400 Manchester Picc to Doncaster (via Sheffield) then going from Doncaster back to Huddersfield.
I have a YP railcard and I also have a pass for West Yorkshire Train Travel e.g. Wakefield Westgate to Huddersfield could be done on this ticket. However if a cheaper fare is available without using this ticket then I am happy to do so. Also I will be taking along a friend who wont have the Pass for train travel in West Yorkshire, what options does he have? I would prefer quick journey times rather than cheap fares but on a Sunday the choice is limited so if it means getting a slow train to get there first then I am fine with that. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I am not fantastic with tickets. :oops: hope this is where to ask
Thanks Very Much Chris

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.