Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found European Bahn are going to be producing the Transpennine Express route.

I was producing the route before they announced it, will I have to cancel my route? :(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

petethetim

Lets Have Your one Mate Freeware routes are better far more detail & dedication goes in to them. I would point to Tim Court's Mid East UK as compared to EBs east Coast Express as a perfect example.

Coxster

Established Member
Absolutely no reason why you should stop yours, and should you (hopefully!) continue there is nothing they can do to stop you.

Mintona

Established Member
I would continue yours if I was you. Though they might pay you a lot to send them the files if you were short of cash at all ;)

LucaZone

I would continue yours if I was you. Though they might pay you a lot to send them the files if you were short of cash at all ;)
omg I almost killed myself laughing at that, just got back from the hospital! :D (Private joke between me and Metroland)

No developer can hold copyright on the production of a railway line, because I dont think there is such a thing. :) When two competing routes get produced, it tends to come down to who can get exclusive rights to use a TOC's logo and such.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Well make it please matey, so I can drive something on a decently-produced MSTS route! I recently installed it again and the game's routes are terrible!

Sorry to not get back to you all.

I've decided I will carry on, but at my own pace to let the 'hysteria' of the EB one settle down.

I have no doubts they'll finish before me.

They have said their trackwork is inaccurate.

Thats where I am strong over them, I am local to the line and I'm using UKFS.

If anyone is interesting in helping out btw just drop me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.