• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

oseaghaku

i got my pts card last year October since then i have not done any job just because i don't have a car, my sponsor-er drop me two weeks back and no agency want to recruit me because no one is sponsoring me, please how can i get a sponsor-er...i need an advice pleas:(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

455driver

Veteran Member
My advice would be to get a car so you can get to work!

Otherwise how do you intend to get to work?

I can see why your sponsor has dropped you after spending a great deal of money getting you ticketed and getting bugger all work out of you in return!

oseaghaku

Any agency I call always have one or two excuses, some will say I don't have sponsor any more that when I get a sponsor I should give them a call,why some will say its expensive to stand as a sponsor. .am kind of loosing it

Elecman

Established Member
They are quite correct your Sentinel card is now revoked as you don't have a sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.