• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

After a long days spotting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I'm currently considering attaching a picture of the front of a 66 to my dartboard....! :lol:

Tom B

Established Member
Why not a pacer?

Hmm - one would presume they'd done more than a single 66, so there must be more out there.... do they give them to senior EWS execs or something?

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I don't know, I will ask a friend who works for EWS and see if he knows anything about them, I can't stand 66's, if it looked more like a 66 I would have bidded lol!

David

Established Member
HSTfan!!! said:
I'm currently considering attaching a picture of the front of a 66 to my dartboard....! :lol:
Double top or bullseye every dart. Nice :lol:

Dave A

Gareth Hale said:
Why oh Why wont they ship to America :cry: :cry:

Because they don't like Americans :lol: :P ;)

Its because they only accept a Personal cheque, Postal Order or Banker's Draft, which would cost a lot to send from the US, take forever to get here and would be too much bother to convert all the money etc

But, if you had looked closer, you may have seen this :roll: -

"Seller's payment instructions

**** NOTE; PLEASE ALLOW 7 DAYS FOR PERSONAL CHEQUES TO CLEAR.**** **** CASH IS SENT AT BUYERS OWN RISK **** ****OVERSEAS BUYERS PLEASE ASK REGARDING POSTAGE****"

Status
Not open for further replies.