• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

AGA installing realtime information screens on their trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

90sWereBetter

Lost somewhere within Bank-Monument tube station,
I note that Abellio Greater Anglia have installed realtime information screens on their 153 fleet. These are fitted at the "new cab" end of the 153s, at the end of the seating section. Mind you, the one I caught on Saturday morning on a Felixstowe to Ipswich service was convinced the train was forming a mid-afternoon service to Lowestoft, rather than the first train of the day from Derby Road Ipswich. :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

talltim

Established Member
Confused me for a minute, I was imagining a range cooker with realtime...

TheEdge

Established Member
For fleet read 153309 only. On trial on that unit. Meant to be set up by the guard but easy to forget and the control panel is well concealed. Had it today and it worked nicely though.

For fleet read 153309 only. On trial on that unit. Meant to be set up by the guard but easy to forget and the control panel is well concealed. Had it today and it worked nicely though.

You're lucky. Doesn't set up anywhere around Ipswich, Felixstowe or bury st Edmunds, hence it doing 3 trips on the Felixstowe with me the other day showing all stops Norwich to Lowestoft.

At least give me an off switch for the thing, no info better than wrong info!!

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
Is this the same system as on trial with Hull Trains?

Status
Not open for further replies.