• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

AirFix discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat67

Established Member
I like to do AirFix kits such as the Spitfire and Tornado.

I still think AirFix should do some certain kits maybe this year such as the De Havilland Chipmunk and Auster AOP, plus some Slingsby gliders.

What kits would you like AirFix to create for 2019 and what kits you favour.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
I built a few Airfix kits when I was in my teens, although it has been quite some time since then! Notable were the English Electric Lightning and the Hawker Hunter, probably because I made a better job of those than my first few attempts.

nat67

Established Member
I built a few Airfix kits when I was in my teens, although it has been quite some time since then! Notable were the English Electric Lightning and the Hawker Hunter, probably because I made a better job of those than my first few attempts.
I have the Lightning and Hunter, my Lightning was built better as by then I had more skills and built at least 60 aircraft by then.

RichJF

An F-35B to commemorate the IOC of the type in UK service. Plus a re-tooled Tornado GR4.

Status
Not open for further replies.