• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

All abroad the family train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Silverlink Metro is running a special fun train from Gospel Oak to Barking and back tommorow to celebrate the reopening of the line following a 16-day closure due to engineering works.
The event will start at Gospel Oak station at 10am with magicians,face-painters and other attractions. At 10:40am the train will set off calling at all stations to Barking to allow people to join en route. The train will return from Barking at 11:25am, arriving back at Gospel Oak at 12:01pm. TFL has invested in additional services,safety and security of the route.

I bet it will be a Bubble car or a usual class 150 as the fun train ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
If it's a bubble car I'm interested! Don't s'pose anyone knows better?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I doubt its a bubble, as Silverlink dont have any bubble cars anymore, and AFAIAA, the only 121 certified to carry passengers (as opposed to staff which is all I believe the SWT bubble is allowed to carry) on the mainline is the Chilterfn 121. Bound to be a 150. Suppose face painters are better than spray painters :lol:. Whilst we're on the subject there have been clowns and the like travelling with Wessex over the past few days as well, according to the front page of the Bristol Evening Post this evening.

TheSlash

Established Member
Mojo said:
Whilst we're on the subject there have been clowns and the like travelling with Wessex over the past few days as well, according to the front page of the Bristol Evening Post this evening.
No, thats just the drivers, i know their actions can be comical but i'm afraid they aren't supposed to be clowns 8) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.