• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

All Line Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.

ian13

Lack of Y-P railcard discount on first-class is disappointing really. Also, to get some serious miles in you'd have to have a seat (bunker not included...) on sleeper services...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
*Yawn*

*Looks at alarm clock*

"Ooh, good, I can still make the 0923 to Edinburgh for a quick spin to Dundee and back via Perth"

Would be nice to have such luxurious options available!

EM2

Established Member
Hello.
I know this thread is a few days old, so I hope you don't mind if I give it a bump...
As a charity challenge, I'm going to travel as far as possible by train within Britain in 24 hours without backtracking. I've worked out a route which takes 22h-ish and approximately 1550 miles.
There's no date set for this as yet, it's likely to be be June or July next year.
As it stands, the planned route is Plymouth-London-Manchester-Sheffield-London-Edinburgh-Glasgow-Manchester-York

Anyway, my main query is, is there such a thing as a One-Day All-Line Rover?

Status
Not open for further replies.