• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

All Lines Rail Rover Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Excellent as always.

I was a bit surprised to see you at Carlisle on Thursday morning!

By the way what image editor do you use? Unfortunately it removes EXIF data, I'd be interested to look at what settings you used for some of the photos.

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
yorkie said:
Excellent as always.

I was a bit surprised to see you at Carlisle on Thursday morning!

By the way what image editor do you use? Unfortunately it removes EXIF data, I'd be interested to look at what settings you used for some of the photos.

Thanks, I think you mean Friday morning ;)

I used photoshop to reduce the size of all of them for the web to save me doing it all manually this must remove the EXIF data. For night photos if I have a tripod and the train is not moving I try to be in ISO 50 on about 10 seconds at F8 or F7.1 or something. for example http://www.jandmlphotos.co.uk/Recen...ral waiting to take the sleeper out to Euston

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yes, I do mean Friday. I have lost track of time. Thursday and Friday merged into one day.

(One person fell asleep and when asked what the date was he thought it was April so at least I was only 1 day out instead of 6 months out ;) :lol: )

I am surprised Photoshop is removing EXIF data. Maybe it's an old version?

David

Established Member
I can't remeber seeing you at Carlisle. Anyway, very nice photo's. I am not at all envious that you have been on an All Line Rover <(

ChrisM

Good selection and quailty of photos there,only wish i could find the time to do an All Liner.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Harry Potter said:
I can't remeber seeing you at Carlisle. Anyway, very nice photo's. I am not at all envious that you have been on an All Line Rover <(
You didn't - you left at around 0700 and we saw him at about 0900.

Status
Not open for further replies.