• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Allocations of WMR 170s in EMR livery

Status
Not open for further replies.

HST274

Hi does anyone know the allocations of 170503 today if it is possible to find out. Also if there are any other WMR turbostars in East Midlands Railway livery running.
Thanks in advance for any help
Robert

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
The TOPS Requests threads will be the best place to go on here for that info. :)

-Peter

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Ah OK - I expect the people on there are a bit busy at the moment. You'll get a response soon :)

-Peter

I'm afraid that in this particular part of the country there is very little news and discussion contributed on the Forum as compared to some other parts of the country indicating few members.. There are not many members who have access to the information and even some of those may not be prepared to for fear of divulging such info on a public Forum. Also to be able to do it, they have to actually be on duty to access systems.

Peter C

Established Member
I'm afraid that in this particular part of the country there is very little news and discussion contributed on the Forum as compared to some other parts of the country indicating few members.. There are not many members who have access to the information and even some of those may not be prepared to for fear of divulging such info on a public Forum. Also to be able to do it, they have to actually be on duty to access systems.
I understand the way in which people share TOPS info; I was just pointing the OP in the direction of the aforementioned TOPS requests threads as I wasn't sure if they had tried there. My understanding of it is that people can see TOPS information from around the country (regardless of their location), but that's starting to get a bit off-topic.

-Peter

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Are you referring to the west midlands? Anyway thanks for the response. Hopefully more members carry on to join.
Robert

Yes, I was but it shouldn't prevent people with access from all over to see. I must say that asking to separate by livery may be asking too much.

HST274

Yes, I was but it shouldn't prevent people with access from all over to see. I must say that asking to separate by livery may be asking too much.
Yes I did specify the one number (170503) which I know is purple but I am aware that there may be no others running. Anyway thanks for your help.
Robert

Last edited:

HST274

170534 Was coupled at New Street this morning with 170509 that arrived on the 08-41 Shrewsbury - Birmingham as a 2 car service both paired formed the 10-00 Birmingham - Shrewsbury
Thank you. May look to see if they are out on the weekend but good to see it is running.
Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.