• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Aln Valley - a minor update

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezypeazy

Dear all,

I've published a minor update to my Aln Valley route. This
- improves a grass texture
- improves the frame box at the junctions
- resolves the "disappearing signal gantries" problem. (At first, I thought this was me being caught out by the "25 metre" rule - but, after some considerable experimentation, I found that the culprit was the transparency statement following the semaphore bitmaps - as the bitmaps went out of view, this statement was then turning the signal post transparent! Any object developers come across this one before?)

For route developers, I've also uploaded the framebox from this route, which might be useful as a lineside hut...

Regards

eezypeazy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Where can I get the Class 104 for it from? is there a BVE4 version of it? or is the BVE2 one capable of running in BVE4? I did have the BVE2 class 104 somewhere i think, but i need it still however

eezypeazy

You should be able to run the BVE 2 class 104 on BVE 4 routes. The modification on my site simply allows it to display the BVE 4 timetable.

I've now added links to the trains you need for my routes to my site.

Regards

eezypeazy

Status
Not open for further replies.