• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Alr 1981

Status
Not open for further replies.

furgus2

I came across the first All Line Rover I ever purchased from back in 1981. A very different format of ticket from those days and, of course, several non-rail services included in the validity. I've scanned the ticket for members who are only familiar with more modern versions of a rover

Attachments

• alr side 1.jpg
    alr side 1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 51
  • alr side 2.jpg
    alr side 2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 45
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

flymo

Established Member
Wonderful stuff. My first one was around that time too although I could not afford the first class option, even if it was only £130 :)

Thanks for the memory jog.. :D

dcd

I came across the first All Line Rover I ever purchased from back in 1981. A very different format of ticket from those days and, of course, several non-rail services included in the validity. I've scanned the ticket for members who are only familiar with more modern versions of a rover

Here is the second ALR I did the first was 1968 when it was £19, my latest was 2013 on ordinary ticket stock.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG1.jpg
    IMG1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG0.jpg
    IMG0.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.