• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Am I wierd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

People seem to think I am strange because I have a varied diet. I love cold rice pudden. I love cold soup. I like cheese sandwich with strawberry jam on. I like haddock with a poached egg. I like bacon with sultanas. Cheese with brown sauce is acceptable too. But favourite of all is Pie and mash with lashings of liquor and chilli vinegar. Can't get that up north but I make double sure I go in a pie shop when I am down in London.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

Sounds weird to me but my 14 year old daughter has jam and marmite together in rolls. :neutral:

eezypeazy

HR2 said:
People seem to think I am strange because I have a varied diet. I love cold rice pudden. I love cold soup. I like cheese sandwich with strawberry jam on. I like haddock with a poached egg. I like bacon with sultanas. Cheese with brown sauce is acceptable too. But favourite of all is Pie and mash with lashings of liquor and chilli vinegar. Can't get that up north but I make double sure I go in a pie shop when I am down in London.

Could this be the demented ramblings of someone who's just been put on a strict diet?

eezypeazy

bunnahabhain

Established Member
HR2 said:
I like cheese sandwich with strawberry jam on.

Great combination! A good strong cheese with a nice jam on does the job for me, though Tomato Ketchup & Cheese is pretty nice too. Not wierd by my accounts, though I would class myself as abnormal. ;)

H

HR2

eezypeazy said:
Could this be the demented ramblings of someone who's just been put on a strict diet?

eezypeazy

Probably! :thumbup:

Dave A

HR2 said:
I like haddock with a poached egg

Eugh, theres that fishy eggy smell again... :p :mrgreen:

Can you imagine how bad it would be if someone went to the toilet after eating that! :blob6: :fart: :mrgreen: :lol:

eezypeazy

Recently, at the Angler's Arms, Wheldon Bridge (out towards Rothbury in Northumberland), I had black pudding, resting on a bed of mashed potato, topped by a fried egg and served with a creamy cheese sauce... and that was just the starter!

eezypeazy

H

HR2

eezypeazy said:
Recently, at the Angler's Arms, Wheldon Bridge (out towards Rothbury in Northumberland), I had black pudding, resting on a bed of mashed potato, topped by a fried egg and served with a creamy cheese sauce... and that was just the starter!

eezypeazy

YOU ROTTEN DEVIL YOU! :smilebox: As if seeing all that lovely grub on TV ain't enough I get graphic descriptions posted on RUK as well!

Anybody else want to torture me?

Techniquest

Veteran Member
1 and a bit inch thick gammon, new potatoes, peas and runner beans forms my tea tonight. Washed down with a dose of French Smirnoff Ice.

Ohhh yes, I'm looking forward to that one. First decent meal since last week!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
AlexS said:
Yes, very feminine drink 8-)

Where's the Bombardier!

Strangely, couldn't find that in France...Had a big bottle of Smirnoff Ice at 2.84 Euros. Couldn't complain. Not as nice as the stuff over here, but hey.

As for Bombardier, I do like that, but last time I had it I was rather ill afterwards. No, not throwing up wise, but not well anyway! Wouldn't mind a bottle of it again, but I've just confirmed a meet tomorrow that's costing me a small bomb...

Status
Not open for further replies.