• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Amazing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demps

In yesterday i have seen 60095 (i think i was not certain on the number) on one slurry tank, i find this quite a rare sight as it is usually a shed job and 5 slurry tanks is the norm (would have being a great pic), then about 15 mins later 3 drs choppers and a tractor were on flasks (amazing sound). Then the reaL stunner was 37087 on 3 flasks (prob seaton) its my first sight of the delight, and it was by its self, that is another first.
The question is; has this loco recently being overhauled???, the whistle from the engine was very nice, and the clag which looked even more economical thin not thick :o . Unlucky for me, these 3 sightings were by chance.:mad:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Demps said:
In yesterday i have seen 60095 (i think i was not certain on the number) on one slurry tank, i find this quite a rare sight as it is usually a shed job and 5 slurry tanks is the norm (would have being a great pic), then about 15 mins later 3 drs choppers and a tractor were on flasks (amazing sound). Then the reaL stunner was 37087 on 3 flasks (prob seaton) its my first sight of the delight, and it was by its self, that is another first.
The question is; has this loco recently being overhauled???, the whistle from the engine was very nice, and the clag which looked even more economical thin not thick :o . Unlucky for me, these 3 sightings were by chance.:mad:

The mega DRS lash up you saw was 6K73 Sellafield - Crewe empty flasks, this working usually has 2 locos plus and is used as a postitioniong move for DRS. As for 37087 this has recently been overhauled at Kingmoor.

Demps

thanks, and hopefully in the near future i will get some shots of 087.

Status
Not open for further replies.