• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

AMD Processor MAJOR price cut day after Conroe! (51k image)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

dvn1357 said:
Why have you partitioned your HD 4 times?

you don't have much HD space either!

I have it partitioned 4 times

C drive for programmes
D drive for Games
E drive for VPC
Acronis Secure Zone

It has occured to me about the hard drive space, im waiting for the 750GB drives to fall in price then ill get 3 of those.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
do you understand that or shall I post it in every language Bable fish can do?

I do understand but feel free to post it in every language on Bable Fish. ;) ;) ;)

devon_metro

Established Member
Gareth (Gone) Hale said:
For gods sake, im not American, do you understand that or shall I post it in every language Bable fish can do?

Yes please, just in case your post was considered offensive to certain races/religions/or nationalities.

Gareth Hale

Chaz said:
Isn't that like the 8th time in the past 2 months you mentioned your PC Specs and more importantly who cares?
I was asked for them.

This is drifiting way off topic. Back to AMD Price cut chat.

devon_metro

Established Member
Wow, 2250GB of HD space. Because you need all of that, isn't that just being greedy? Think of all the poor people who cannot get anything like that.

What the hell do you need 2250GB of hd space. That baffles me. Not my school has that much space on every simgle computer and server combined.

Why???

Gareth Hale

2250GB Hard drive space will be fantastic, at the end of Aug 07 id like this PC to be future proof for some time to come. Also, 2250GB isnt a whole lot, as you can now get servers at 179TB which is 179,000GB! 2250GB is 2.1TB

BTW, poor people don't have computers.

Guinness

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Wow, 2250GB of HD space. Because you need all of that, isn't that just being greedy? Think of all the poor people who cannot get anything like that.

What the hell do you need 2250GB of hd space. That baffles me. Not my school has that much space on every simgle computer and server combined.

Why???

Because he's a power hungry American Resident!

T

Tom

I am English and I am proud of it.
Ich bin englisch und ich bin auf es stolz.
Je suis anglais et moi suis fier de lui.
I am English and me am proud of him.
我和我的英文很骄傲.
I and my English was very proud.
Iつおよび私の英国は非常に自慢していた。
I and you bragged my England very.

Guinness

Established Member
Tom said:
I am English and I am proud of it.
Ich bin englisch und ich bin auf es stolz.
Je suis anglais et moi suis fier de lui.
I am English and me am proud of him.
我和我的英文很骄傲.
I and my English was very proud.
Iつおよび私の英国は非常に自慢していた。
I and you bragged my England very.

Too much time on your hands.........

Gareth Hale

I am ENGLISH and proud to be English also, I would never ever give up my citizen for anyone/anything!

Guinness

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Well what language is it? I am highly interested to know.
What do you mean what language? I'm highly interested too!

devon_metro

Established Member
I find it weird how we all speak English(US)

I do NOT speak English US WTF are fries?

Argghh

Anyway you don't really act like an english person, you have been born there, but doesn't mean you are!

Gareth Hale

Fries are chips.

I was born in the UK, I lived in the UK for 95% of my life, We own a house in the UK, I own a PC in the UK, We own a car in the UK, I am a UK Citizen.. HOW MUCH BLOODY MORE INFO DO YOU NEED?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator

Simming

If an american lands on gareth on the middle of the prarie, and no computer is around to prove it was an illegal operation, does anyone of RUK actually give a toss?

Gareth Hale

Simming said:
If an american lands on gareth on the middle of the prarie, and no computer is around to prove it was an illegal operation, does anyone of RUK actually give a toss?

I know a few members who would care if I was killed. There is only a few people who hate me so much.

Tom B

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
2250GB Hard drive space will be fantastic, at the end of Aug 07 id like this PC to be future proof for some time to come. Also, 2250GB isnt a whole lot, as you can now get servers at 179TB which is 179,000GB! 2250GB is 2.1TB

Yes, that's because they're SERVERS and not a desktop terminal!

Its not so much a case as what you can "get" as what is possible if you do it yourself.

evil_hippo

I just realised I had seen the bottom of page 1 and assumed that was the last post. I do that a lot.

Cockfosters said:
Yes, that's because they're SERVERS and not a desktop terminal!

Its not so much a case as what you can "get" as what is possible if you do it yourself.

Tom,

I'm on Work Experience, and looking at the Server Specs for each of the local Servers, and even the Server with 24 Slots in the Powervault only has 1,152GB of Space! FFS Gareth, do you REALLY need more space than a comapny's biggest Server?

By the way, does anyone know a decent FREE Anti-Spyware Program that can be used on an MS2000 MS-SQL Server for Business?

Pablo,

Status
Not open for further replies.