• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

AMD Processor MAJOR price cut day after Conroe! (51k image)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

47205 said:
Tom,

I'm on Work Experience, and looking at the Server Specs for each of the local Servers, and even the Server with 24 Slots in the Powervault only has 1,152GB of Space! FFS Gareth, do you REALLY need more space than a comapny's biggest Server?

By the way, does anyone know a decent FREE Anti-Spyware Program that can be used on an MS2000 MS-SQL Server for Business?

Pablo,
2250GB Is for the future proof, and cool! Ill have more space than your companies biggest server :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale said:
2250GB Is for the future proof, and cool! Ill have more space than your companies biggest server :D

*sigh*

You don't need all that space Gareth, even the server I am talking about isn't full, and this is being used constantly...

Dave A

Gareth Hale said:

Gareth, when the 'Real World' comes a-nockin, and mommy and daddy don't want/have to pay for anything anymore, you are gonna realise that you've wasted all that money on a computer, which will one day be out of date, and you are going to regret not saving any of that money!

And do you know what, people wont extend the "hand of friendship" to help you, because when they did, like now, telling you are wasting your money, you just ignored them.

T

Tom

I have 40/40/120 and have never filled it up, still have 100gb space left..

devon_metro

Established Member
Just pointless Gareth, hopefully a new file system comes in soon :lol:

And anyway, how many people actually cared about the first post regarind AMD price cuts?

T

Tom

*waves hand thinking Liam said who didn't care about the post*... *realises he didn't*

*puts hand in pocket*

Guinness

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Just pointless Gareth, hopefully a new file system comes in soon :lol:

And anyway, how many people actually cared about the first post regarind AMD price cuts?

Not many! :toothy5:

Craig

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
You'll have to do better that that, I have 2250.1GB hard drive...

I actually have an 60 and a 160, but don't tell Gareth ;)

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I have an 80gb and an 180gb. The 180 is fairly full mainly due to video capture and MSTS.

T

Tom

The RailUK server has a 100TB hard drive and it is full coz of everyone's posts.

Dennis

Established Member
I've just checked my disk size - at the moment I don't have a hard disk, just a compact floppy one.:sad5:

Simming

well, what ever size your hard drive is, double it, then make that number a factorial, then double it again, then times that number by the diametre of the earth in nanometres, and thats about the size of my hard drive, well, the small one at least.

Tom B

Established Member
I've deleted a bunch of posts - can we PLEASE stop the bickering, and like HR2 said, get back to the trains. I'm not going into the fine details of it all, but it stops now. If you want to moan about it, PM me. Any further replies to this thread (or others) fighting over Gareth and his system specs will be deleted and the perpetrators duly punished.

Now, I'm off for me breakfast :D.

Guinness

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
I've deleted a bunch of posts - can we PLEASE stop the bickering, and like HR2 said, get back to the trains. I'm not going into the fine details of it all, but it stops now. If you want to moan about it, PM me. Any further replies to this thread (or others) fighting over Gareth and his system specs will be deleted and the perpetrators duly punished.

Gareth seems to of disappeared anyway.

H

HR2

Gareth Hale said:
Fries are chips.

I was born in the UK, I lived in the UK for 95% of my life, We own a house in the UK, I own a PC in the UK, We own a car in the UK, I am a UK Citizen.. HOW MUCH BLOODY MORE INFO DO YOU NEED?

How long is your hair?

Coxster

Established Member
I'm sure you've lived out there more than 5% of your life. How old are you and how many years have you lived out there? Before RailUK I'm sure, when we were all still on TTF.

H

HR2

Chaz said:
That is not related to the topic.

Don't go blaming Gareth for the off-topic. Blame ME! I was the one who tried to be funny. [and failed]

Guinness

Established Member
HR2 said:
Don't go blaming Gareth for the off-topic. Blame ME! I was the one who tried to be funny. [and failed]

Meh. You did'nt fail really.

All is forgiven my son. :lichmali:

Status
Not open for further replies.