Amusing Photoshops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
As some of us no doubt have a few amusing pictures sitting on our PCs, I thought that it would be nice if we had a place to share them all. :smile:

Basically, this thread is for any rail related Photoshopped images that have something funny about them. If it's funny and not obscene, then please attach/post it here! :grin:

Anyway...I'll start off with this: (You'll need to be logged in to view it. :smile:)

An unfortunate typing error threatens to make a monkey out of British Rail's latest invention. :toothy10:​

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Attachments

• InterCityAPE_Shirt1.jpg
    InterCityAPE_Shirt1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 220
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Death

Established Member
Hail again! <D
Just got another one out of the archives and thought that I'd post it as well. Sorry that the quality is crap, but the only editing program that I have access to is MS Paint, so I'm a bit stuffed for creating decent images!
Anyway... 8-)

With the onset of privatisation, many companies saw an excellent opportunity to capitalise on new railway business... :tongue:​
Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Attachments

• AA_Railway_Recovery_2.jpg
    AA_Railway_Recovery_2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 205

Respite

Ok firstly I apoligise,I'm off work annual leave & am bored stupid at the minute(too cold outside!) . So I was just playing around on photoshop this morning & this is what happened.
Once again sorry!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.