• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

An Amazing Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inversnecky

I just wanted to say what an amazing forum this is - what a wealth of knowledge and experience, from both rail professionals and the layperson, covering all periods and aspects of the subject. If there's a more plentiful fount of knowledge on the net, I've yet to have come across it.

Keep up the good work!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
I think we share the same thoughts in this respect @Inversnecky: I've spent a lot of time over the past couple of days scrolling through various topics on here - many of them really rather old threads - and the amount of knowledge available is really quite something.
There are countless things I'd never understand or even have heard of if it was not for the people on here. The forums doesn't seem to have the best reputation with many people, and it would be ignorant of someone to refuse to believe that - but personally, if you stay out of the arguments, etc., I think there's quite a lot of good on here.

-Peter

Inversnecky

I know long serving drivers and other professionals must raise an eyebrow at the ‘clueless newbie’ questions laypeople like me raise, especially those, again like me, who have been ‘out of the scene’ for a number of decades, but I’m grateful they answer and augment my knowledge with patience and understanding!

LAX54

Established Member
I know long serving drivers and other professionals must raise an eyebrow at the ‘clueless newbie’ questions laypeople like me raise, especially those, again like me, who have been ‘out of the scene’ for a number of decades, but I’m grateful they answer and augment my knowledge with patience and understanding!
There is no such thing as a stupid question :) if one doesn't ask, then you will (and others reading) will never know

Status
Not open for further replies.