• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

An Apology to some people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Earlier today some members of this forum and I got into an argument. This was over varied matters but all had the same principle. I have made comments that I am not proud of and do not wish to offend anyone. It got out of hand and comments were made that shouldn't of been.

I am publically asking for the persons involved to accept my apology, otherwise I would like to be removed from the RailUK Forum, so that I don't cause anymore trouble.

I am sorry for any comments that have been made by me to anyone.

David

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

I believe this is a suitable apology to all of us, but I'm afraid that you can't use that video still, sorry.

Met Driver

Established Member
Apology accepted, and appreciated. However you still don't have permission to use my videos. As you already know, this is due to your refusal to host them in such a way that does not breach copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.