• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

And People moan about Railway Car Parking !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAX54

Established Member
My Wife is going away to see her Brother, flying from Stansted, She is disabled, so I need to park close to the Terminal, so I can get her to the bag drop and then to 'assistance'
The drop off car park, you are not allowed to leave car unattended, or it wont be there when you get back ! that is £3.50 10 mins, then a £1 a min to 15 mins, then £25, then towed away !
Short stay next to terminal...ideal, short walk, can get her there safely.....just looked at prices... 1 (one) hour 1500 to 1600....£48 !! Fortyeight quid !

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
My Wife is going away to see her Brother, flying from Stansted, She is disabled, so I need to park close to the Terminal...
I'm surprised there's no concession made for disabled people who need assistance.

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
Stansted has a free drop off area away from the terminal connected by bus. You can park for an hour there and assist from there.

jon0844

Veteran Member
Fortunately competition means that even though one airport might get greedy, others will keep their prices down to gain a competitive edge...

...oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.