• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anglia Dutch Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonm

Just booked return tickets London Liverpool St to Amsterdam through Stena's Rail Sail website. Got e ticket with all the details on. Will this be enough to get me on the train at Liverpool St - do I need coupons for this sector or for the Dutch sector?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TCDD

They'll send you the coupons in the post, one for the UK bit and one for the Netherlands. Booked a journey recently and coupons arrived fairly quick!

daniel78

They'll send you the coupons in the post, one for the UK bit and one for the Netherlands. Booked a journey recently and coupons arrived fairly quick!

Thanks, I just came here to ask the exact same question. The confirmation email just states "Stena Line do not issue tickets, except for rail bookings", which I suppose is technically sufficient, but it wouldn't hurt to add (for instance) "these will be posted within 2 working days".

Glad it's not only me that was a bit confused by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.