• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Annual Season Ticket Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyolivernash

Hi, apologies if wrong forum, just wanted to share my experience and wondered if anyone had any advice.

For the first time I bought an annual season ticket from P. Risborough to London Marylebone last month to start on 2nd of December as got a new job in london, cost me a fair whack.

The paper ticket I got stopped working at the barriers yesterday morning and afternoon.

So, I went to the P. Risborough Ticket office this morning to ask for help. The guy reprinted me a new one. But I think he made a mistake. The new ticket said valid till Jan 2020, not Dec 2020! I raised this and he said the system wouldn't now let him change it.

I went to the ticket office in Marylebone, they also said the system is now saying Jan 2020 and they can't help and to call the call centre.

The call centre insisted I go back to the ticket office which has already said they can't help twice!

I have my receipt, booking confirmation and even a photo I took of my original ticket so I'm sure I can get this sorted but if anyone has any advice would be much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CyrusWuff

Established Member
Whilst it shouldn't be necessary, I'd suggest getting in touch with Chiltern's Customer Services team (03456 005 165 and select option 3 then option 4, or use the contact form on the website) - rather than web support - and explaining the situation.

They'll then get in touch with Princes Risborough and/or Marylebone on your behalf to get it sorted out, though it may also help if you take along a copy of the booking details from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.