• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Another Alex, this time in anywhere he feels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex 2901

Apart from ending up at the Merry Hell centre (at least you didn't have to go shopping), it sounds like a good day. Well done on clearing the 139s too! How did the guy recognise you from your you tube video if you've never shown your face though?...

I think a former classmate of mine may have has something to do with that...

But on another note, I ended up in your area today, the joys of Chiltern being cheap...

How did I get here? The backside of nowhere... ok, Dorridge, but still...

I woke up at 09:30, for the 10:55 25 to Bilston Bus Station, connecting for the 11:10 Metro to Birmingham. I went out as per, but caught the 10:51 41 for Walsall, 1891, with an aim to get the 11:33 X51 to Birmingham, a tight connection at only 1 minute...
Getting there just as the X51 pulled away,* I belted it for Walsall Town Hall, making it in time, but giving myself one hell of a bad chest in the process! 6719 "Holly-Rose" it was, arriving City at 12:13. Food time, and 4381 was cleared on the 2 to Digbeth, where I spotted double winners, 168325 & 168323 on a Chiltern service...
Score 2, to Solihull, where I thought I saw a 172 on the Leamington stopper (nope...), with 168215 providing the traction for the 1324 to Dorridge, with a 25 minute wait for the stopper, which was...Dud 165010 (I've only had 2 of the bloody things!!). Arriving at Leamington, 168214 (also a dud, but i wasn't too annoyed) provided the traction for the 1425 back to Birmingham.

Back for home, and I figured that I could make the 15:01 back to Wolverhampton, but gave up as it was 14:57, and I was at Moor Street, so Bus spotting it was...

6756 "Emily Paige" provided my X51 back to Walsall, arriving at 15:52, in time for my 16:05 37 to go to my nans, which was both late, and 1891 again... but the driver did floor it, so...
MPD 2156 turned up on the 3 times a week Arriva 41, which was a nice change over the Tridents & OmniLinks usually on there, getting me home at 19:33.

Not a bad bash for a Sunday, 3 units cleared, as well as a YW Trident...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Alex 2901

The cryptic title should make sense in a bit, don't worry...

Saturday 3rd December 2016

I had a TfWM Youth Forum meeting today, so up at 08:30, for the 09:27 25 to Bilston, and the next Metro to Birmingham Grand Central. 2113 provided my 25, which was practically empty, as always. Arriving at Bilston Central, winner 23 was my haulage to Grand Central, meaning I only need 3 units now (woo hoo!). At New Street, I failed to find the group, but was called by the PCSO who is usually with the group, where I got to visit New St control centre, which was awesome, but being asked it I wanted to do a Platform announcement was the icing on the cake (title should make sense now...), and after this, a tour of the tunnels under New Street, and the Police Station above it, it was time to head for Coventry, 350253 providing my traction there (annoying that it was dud, but oh well), where I preceeded to clear some NX Coventry vehicles, before boarding Diamond 30404 on the 82 to Solihull, fast bus, fast route! 6830 was then my last 957 ever, from Solihull Town Centre to Birmingham (X2 just doesn't sound natural to me...), where I preceded to photo a few 900/957s, then to carry on to New Street, where I boarded winner 350114 back to Wolverhampton, with 2065 being my 25 home

Good day, only 4 winners, but I still got to do an announcement at a major station, so not moaning there!

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
You'll need to do some Chiltern cat bashing soon! Making an announcement at New Street must have been really funky too - not at all jealous...

Alex 2901

Saturday 10th December

Alarm off at 07:30, usual routine, sit and watch Wheeler Dealers while I waited for a bit. Off out at 08:52 am, for the 09:00 41 to New Invention Square, which was recently Price branded 4597, getting me there for 09:07. 4350 provided my 89 to Wolverhampton, with my mate getting on along the route.
As my mate is an engineering student, doing an A level, part of which involves a Pendelino, he asked if any 370s had survived, so he could see the forerunner. Yes, but unfortunately Crewe Heritage Centre is shut in the winter, so a ride on a Pendolino would have to suffice instead...

09:37, and we were off the 89 at Culwell Street, Rail Bridge, in an attempt to make the 09:45 Virgin service for Birmingham, which I anticipated to be a Pendolino... nope, 221105 & 221108, at least 108 was a winner...
Some technical jargon that I didn't understand later, and we were in Birmingham, heading for Moor Street, for the 10:13 Chiltern service to Solihull, which was 168216 & 168324 (never seen a 6 car on that before...) arriving at 10:23, where we went for the 10:30 87 to Coventry, YY15 NJF, rekindling my hatred of E200s!

74 mins later, and we were at Pool Meadow, with 95 mins until our X68 to Warwick, so food & a visit to the transport museum ensued. Warks CC liveried 25237 pulled in on the X68, and God are the seats rock hard! One Versa cleared...
At Warwick, we made it with just 2 mins to spare for the X18 to Stratford, which was late, 9 mins to be precise. Brand new MMC 10733 (SN66 VXA) was our bus, and minus the USBs, I'd still rather have the usual Scanias!
A snack ensued, but not before getting drowned! The heavens really had opened up! A brief walk to the Rail Station, and a 20 minute wait for the 15:25 to Stourbridge Junction, which was 172341, a dud. As it was nearly pitch black by Stratford Parkway, observing the scenery proved nearly impossible! A long journey to the Hawthorns later, and we were waiting for the tram, and a bet was placed that the on board seats couldn't be less comfortable than the ones at the stop... safe to say I won that! Tram 22 turned up for Wolverhampton, where the weather was, once again, biblical! 3 hoods and I was still soaked through to skin, just trying to get the Bus Station! 4306 provided the 89 home for my mate, with me catching 4348 on the 41 finally, and being dry for the first time in the trip!

Enjoyed it, mind, always good to have some company, and a few winners!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Wow you took in a lot of different routes and buses!

Sounds like an excellent day, a shame about the drenching and not being able to see the scenery mind :(

Alex 2901

Finishing school for Christmas on Thursday is always a blessing, as it means I get an extra day in the weekend!

Friday 16th December

6772 "Saira" provided my 529 into Wolverhampton, where I'd have 55 minutes before my 9 to Bridgnorth (yay, long wait, Urgh...), so food ensued. Recommendation, if you're in Wolverhampton, and fancy something like a breakfast sandwich, there's a brilliant food van near Tower Street, Sausage & Egg sandwichs from there are brilliant!

Food sorted, I went back to the Bus Station, and waited until 1043, where Arriva Telford 3732 (YJ57 AZD) turned up for the 110 min haul to Telford, leaving the station at 1046, a minute late. Nothing spectacular down Compton Road, but after leaving Wightwick, the driver absolutely belted it! There's a reason the 9 comes in on my "Top 10 routes of the UK that I've done so far" at number 3 (1. Stagecoach S5 between Bicester & Oxford, 2. Arriva Telford 8 between Wolverhampton & Telford (now withdrawn)).

Arriving in Bridgnorth at 1036, I met my mate to give him his Christmas card, and went for the 114 to clear a shack, Shifnal...
2504 (YJ07 VRU) was my 114, a route which is so rural you physically can't see out of the windows...
Arriving in Shifnal at 1238, I preceded to hunt for the entrance to the station; 26ft above me...
Finding it at 1242, I belted it for the 1246...to Shrewsbury? I thought that was New St bound, oh wait, I've got it the wrong way round... mines at 1313, so for lunch it was, and I found a chippy very easily, and got a ticket through the card only machine...

13:13 rolled on, and a 170 appeared on the horizon, dud 170501...but hang on, the PIS said "formed of 4 coaches"? Oh, second 170 on the back, which was winner 170505! Yes, finally tracked the bugger down!! Woo hoo! To New Street, arriving at 1357, where I went to photo as many Mk2 Platinums as I could, 8 I think, clearing my final Wolverhampton one in the process, so after this, my phone was dying, so back home! Stopper time, let's see what I've got, bugger it's a 350... although 350108 is an alright one, and a pleasant surprise on Wolverhampton Walsall stoppers, so 2 more LM units cleared, with dud 6792 being my 529 home, followed by a walk through stab town UK, Willenhall...

4 winners; 2 duds

Techniquest

Veteran Member
You've got me wondering what my favourite bus route is that I've done now! Done some interesting ones over the years but I need to have a think about them. Not to mention the criteria, what will make each route so good? If my evening out with the norms gets boring I'll have something to think about now! :lol:

I assume the buses you were photting were those rather fancy looking ones like they use on the 900?

Alex 2901

You've got me wondering what my favourite bus route is that I've done now! Done some interesting ones over the years but I need to have a think about them. Not to mention the criteria, what will make each route so good? If my evening out with the norms gets boring I'll have something to think about now! :lol:

I assume the buses you were photting were those rather fancy looking ones like they use on the 900?

Yeah, although it's the X1 now lol! Changed two weeks ago...

My criteria is:
-Do I get bored really easily or just lose my bearings? (No should be the answer)
-Is it fast?
-Does it pass somewhere interesting?
-Are the vehicles used on there good or not?
-Will I be painfully numb by the end of it?

Alex 2901

A late start, and a bit of luck...

Monday 19th December

It was 11:40 before I had even got on anything, so for the 529 it was; 6772 to Walsall Crown Wharf Retail Park, and belt it to the station! I made the 12:15 with 4 minutes to spare, which was an overcrowded 170511, dud, to Tame Bridge Parkway, where I met up with a mate. 4267, a dud, provided my 45 into West Bromwich, in time for winner 1856, on the 4M back to Tame Bridge, in time again for 170509 (last 170/5 needed at LM! Boom!) running on the back of 153364 (still needed as well) to Birmingham... as you could imagine, I was ecstatic, all LM /5s finally cleared, only 2 /6s left!

Birmingham loomed, and a peak extra 5 car for Hereford raced us into the throat of the station, with me hoping the /6 in front was 632 or 633, nope, 631, doh...

Back to ground level, to kill a bit of time until the 14:49 to Hereford, booked as a 150 vice 170, so food was got and a but of bus spotting, so only one X1 branded is now needed. Back through the cavern, and to my joy, 150109, the last LM one for photting, and second for clearing was waiting. To University it was then, or nearly wasn't! It was full to the rafters, meaning I had a right game getting off...

Not chancing it with the Cross City given the earlier delays, I went for an X64 back to city, and wait...oh s***, it's pulled out. Change of plan, 98 then, oh great...
2138, a dud, pulled in, and I was bloody glad to get out of there, the pothead standing next to me was seriously starting to cause my coughing fits again...
Off at Islington Row Middleway (or Five Ways), for a Harborne service round to Old Square, no such luck, so 4192 on the 120 had to make do, not complaining though, awesome Trident that one! A brief walk, and I went for an X51 back, 6737 again, all of these are dud now, so no chance of scores there, to Walsall, through the traffic of the A34, yay. Quieter than usual, however our X51 certainly wasn't! Full and standing as usual...

Walsall loomed, along with my last bus, Sandwell Travel RN52 EOX, on the 333X, the suffix making no sense as it isn't even close to a limited stop route! Back to my nans, where I walked back from.

Not too bad, pleased with myself for clearing the /5s at LM, and with 632 scored the next day, only needing one /6...

Friday 23rd December

I had a bit of a late start, again (stupid body clock...) but I was able to pull it back...

6759 provided my first move, to Walsall, where I went for the 12:01 to Birmingham, 350118, not too unhappy, a winner at least...
Roll on Birmingham, and after a brief walk through the Bull Ring, I reached Moor Street, where winning 68, 68014 was sat waiting for the 12:55 to London Marylebone (yes, I finally found the bugger!!) meaning I now only need one Chiltern 68, 68015. 014 was cleared to Solihull, where I quickly checked to see if I could make Moor Street in time to ID the 68 that passed me on arrival into the station, and I could, so the 13:17 LM to Moor Street it was, formed of winning 172333, which made me quite happy. Arriving back to fund the 68 was 011, my most travelled one, and the 165 stopper had just pulled out, annoyingly 165004, a winner, I decided to go to do Christmas shopping which I may have completely forgotten about! To the Ian Allen bookshop! Nothing there, so time to use my ace card, a model shop in Jewellery Quarter, so over to Snow Hill it was, with 172341, dud, taking me there. About 45 minutes later, I went back for the tram, dud unit 37, taking me back to Birmingham, in time for the X51, which was packed as usual.
Arriving at Walsall in time for me to clear winner 2119 on the 302, I legged it for it, only for the awful design of Walsall to become painfully apparent... 26 minutes to do two stops timetabled to take 2...
By now, the weather was absolutely abhorrent, so a Diamond 302, 30822 was scored back to Walsall, for an 89 to Bentley Bridge, which was 4190. An hour later, I arrived, and left quickly, in time for the last 25 home, 2026, and to charge my phone, now on 9%...

Productive day at least....

Last edited:

Alex 2901

Bad weather & bit of bad luck...

Saturday 31st December 2016...

I had nothing to do as usual, so I went for some stuff for an plastic model of a MIG-27 Flogger... Birmingham it was then...

6766 "Diane" was my 529 to Walsall, at around 10am (nice lie in for a change!), with 6735 "Joanne" providing my X51 into Birmingham. Nothing out of the ordinary so far...
A trip to the Ian Allen bookshop later, and I still needed stuff, so off to Coventry it was... Pendelino 390020 providing my traction (win 1) on 1B20. At Coventry, I went to the adjacent Hobbycraft, and managed to photo the slightly burnt 230 in Coventry Yard (Woohoo, whole class cleared for Photoing lol!) before returning to the station for the 13:42 Nuneaton shuttle, which was 153356+153334 (win 2) to Coventry Arena (scratch 1). At Arena Park, I went for the 4, but deCourcey's 61 turned up first, MAN/eVolution 569, taking me to the Bus Interchange, where I went for a drink. Back out, and I went for the 60 to Proffitt Avenue, which was MAN/eVolution 541. At Proffitt Avenue, I waited for around 6 minutes for the 6, which was winner 4451 (win 5), a great Trident, if it weren't for the screaming kid on board...

At Pool Meadow Bus Station, I went for 4224 on the 18 back to the Rail Station, forgetting that it's the 18A which goes to the station... having realised my mistake, this became a perfect opportunity to clear another shack, Tile Hill. Upon arrival at Tile Hill South, a brief walk is needed to get the station platforms, with me making the 15:37 (delayed to 15:42) service to Birmingham International, where I hoped to make the 16:09 Arriva 158 to Wolverhampton. 350106+350112 arrived on my Tile Hill stopper (win 7, scratch 2)* to Bham International, with 158827+158838 forming the Welsh stopper (win 8!) back to Wolverhampton.

6768 "Gugga" was my 529 back to Willenhall, in time for the 17:08 37 back to my nans, which was winner 1837 (win 9), with the sauna itself, 4327 providing my last journey of 2016, on the 41 home...

9 winners & 2 shacks cleared

Total: 2 LM 153s needed, 5 ATW 158s needed, too many LM 350's & VT 390s needed

Although the next day was New Years Day, I was able to get some stuff done, including finally clearing all London Midland 170s!! 170633 played to my advantage on Walsall/Rugeley that day...

Kite159

Veteran Member
Congrats on clearing the LM 170s, something which I'm one away from (170632 stayed away on Saturday), although I wish I stayed a bit longer on Saturday to get 350106 into the book as it's one of my last 2x 350s.

And a few new buses as well.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Well done with the LM 170s and also for bagging the LM 153s - 153356 is one of two LM diesel units that I still need with 170508 being the other.

That 170 was on the 1405 Hereford to Birmingham New Street on Sunday ;)

Alex, another productive little spin around the Midlands and well done on clearing the LM 170s!

Alex 2901

Frostbitten...

Ok, I wasn't literally suffering of frostbite, but after today, it bloody felt like it!

Winner 1848 was my first bus, on the 10:50 41 to Walsall, and christ, it was cold! I think it was actually warmer outside! Arriving into Walsall at 11:30, I went for a drink, and somehow made the 11:33 X51 into Birmingham, 6754 "Dacey Rae", arriving at 12:03. To Moor Street Queensway, and lucky me, I had another freezer, 6829 on the X2 to Solihull, still a winner though.

At Solihull, still bitter cold as it had been when I set off, I went for the 13:01 Chiltern service to Moor Street, winning 165, 165025, yay. At Moor Street, I went to do other things, so over to New Street for the 13:36 to International, which was dud 350111, so I went for the 13:39 instead, formed of winner 150217 & dud 158819. At International, I went for a drink and a walk, so to the Airport it was, don't know if the monorail actually counts as haulage though!

Back at International, I went for the 14:38 to Wolverhampton, delayed by a late Pendelino, 390114 on 9G18. 220015, a winner, provided my train back to Wolverhampton, arriving at 15:12. Back at the Bus Station, I went for the 15:25 28E, usually for me to go home, but not today, today was to prove a point!

Arriving at Moat House Lane East at 15:40, I put my test into action:

A friend believes that it takes 45 minutes to walk the 0.6 miles from Moat House to Bentley Bridge Retail Park (fun fact, the A4124, and Bentley Bridge, we're built on top of an old GWR line in Wednesfield)
I managed the walk in 23 minutes... yeah, it takes 45 minutes, if you happen to be* carrying an elephant, maybe...

A walk down to the Arriva depot ensued, a few MPDs & Cadets sat there, nothing much. After a walk along the old railway alignment, now a busy A road, and back towards New Cross Hospital, in time for 5403 on the 59, to do a circle of Ashmore Park, in time for my mates do at 17:30, with me getting a lift home.

Not my best day, but 5 winners isn't too bad...

Kite159

Veteran Member
Not a bad little spin out, I sympathise with cold buses as my commute in the mornings can be quite bracing!

A bit like Skegness then:
pic_1990-7034_2.png

:lol:

Alex 2901

With my 17th birthday very close (t minus 7 hours as I write this), I decided to do something with my last day of being a 16 year old; and bash stuff!

A lie in until 10:05 (I had intended to get up 5 hours earlier, but well...) and I was out of the house by 10:21, in time for the 10:27 25, which was 2060, to Bilston Bus Station, with a connection for the tram, my tram being dud unit 28, to Bull Street. At Bull Street, I walked to Moor Street, and got the 11:34 Chiltern stopper to Solihull, winner 165022, with winner 168003 on the return to Birmingham. Back on arrival, I went a got some snacks for the jaunt to Derby, with mega dud 170102 providing the 11:19 to Derby.

At Derby, I went and got the 1A into the Bus Station, with it being former Ludlows (a local company brought out by Diamond) YN03 HVS (Arriva 3581), quite a nice Bus actually. At Derby Bus Station, I got on 102 on the Mickleover, to Royal Derby Hospital, albeit via Mickleover, which took absolutely ages...

At Royal Derby Hospital, I got on 482 on the 14:00 Royal Derby back to the City Centre, and I do quite like the 09 plate Solos, I will admit. At Derby, a brief walk through consumerism hell (intu Derby) brought back memories of a slightly wasted summer, and landed a photo of winner 726 on the Red Arrow! Some spotting followed, where it was time for 101 on the Mickleover, only round the corner to Albert Street, to photo the Nines branded E200MMC's, with two won; 163 & 164. A walk back to the Bus Station revealed an unfortunate surprise, there was a Solo SR on the 1A back to the Station! 2515 was my (rather awful) bus back to Derby Midland, where I bolted it for the 15:28 to Plymouth, which was (unbeknownst to me) 22 minutes late, meaning I needn't have bothered running! After an incident where I'd nearly lost my bus pass (again! And I doubt you'll read this, but thanks so much to the guy who found it and gave it me back!), I boarded the late 1V60 back to New Street, which was winner 221129, getting me to Freightliner Junction at 1621. All preceeded to go to crap again at this point, as the signals were broken on the Southern approach to New Street...

Arriving in at 16:31, I ran for the 16:36 back to Wolverhampton, delayed by 10 minutes through earlier services getting priority, which was winner 350370. Arriving in at 17:00, I went for the 17:12 529, winner 6793! Arriving back in Willenhall at 17:24, I went for the 17:28 37, dud 1838, to get me to my nans, and walked home.

9 winners isn't bad going for me recently!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Not a bad haul whatsoever there, although if that guy hadn't handed your pass in it would have been a wee bit different!

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
With my 17th birthday very close (t minus 7 hours as I write this)
No! I've had enough of algebra for a lifetime ;)

Sounds like a good little trip there, and you were very lucky to get your pass back! A 350/3 on the Wolverhampton stopper?! That's rare!

Alex 2901

No! I've had enough of algebra for a lifetime ;)

Sounds like a good little trip there, and you were very lucky to get your pass back! A 350/3 on the Wolverhampton stopper?! That's rare!

Really should be put that was a Liverpool run lol

And believe me, if you do maths at A level, you want all the algebraic differentials to go and do one!

Alex 2901

An after school bash...

As I finish school slightly earlier on a Saturday, it was time to make some use of it....

Morning rolled by, and given I don't have to be at school until 1:05pm, I wasn't up until 11:03am! Whoops, but my bus wasn't due until 11:35am, which was mega dud 2027, on the 25. Arriving into school at 11:52am, I had an essay to finish, and a bit of photography for media.
Finishing school at 2:45pm, I went for the 59, which was unbranded 4322, a dud, but still a nice Trident! Wolverhampton loomed at 15:07, I went to book my tickets intended for tomorrow's bash...

I went for the 15:37 along with some people I know from school; which was dud 170634, my lowest mileage 170, I think. At New Street, I went to Moor Street for the 16:20 to Acocks Green, which was double duds 172345 & 172342. At Acocks Green, I realised, that, among other things, my back was absolutely killing me, but I was already walking to the Village to meet a mate, who wasn't there, so I pounced on the next 11, dud 4677 "Lisa" on the 11(A)E to Ward End, with me disembarking at AG station.

Winner 172340 & dud 172215 turned up towards Solihull, so I cleared those to Olton, in time for the 17:00 to Worcester Shrub Hill, which was 172342 & 172345 again...

Back at Birmingham, I took the initiative to go and photo/clear any peak time routes i still needed, with 4870 on the 937 to Boney Hay being photoed, with 6755 "Elysia" on the X51 to Cannock being bashed back to Walsall. At Walsall, 6759 "Sanjana" turned up on the 529 to take me home, arriving back at 18:31.

Not too bad, only 1 winner, but tomorrow should reverse that...

Last edited:

Alex 2901

Snow, Sprinters & Stupidity...

Right, as I type this introduction, I'm currently leaving Crewe at 07:55, so I literally have no idea how my day is actually going to go...

Usual routine, up at an insanely early time for a 17 year old (06:00) and put of the house by 06:35, I went for my first trip of the day, 6766 "Diane" on the 06:52 529 into Wolverhampton, arriving at 07:06, quite an achievement in the snow!

Somehow being able to purchase a ticket for Manchester, and sprinting yo the station, in 8 mins, I made the 07:15 to Manchester, which was winner 221122. Arriving in Manchester at 08:28, I went for the Metroshuttle, winner 49112 to Victoria, where I went for my usual method of getting around the city, complicated train hops! 150277 provides the first jump to Salford Crescent, with dud 150145 & winner 150270 providing the second hop to Oxford Road.

At Oxford Road, I saw 156482 sat on Platform 1, so went over to investigate, knowing the Rail reps were on. It was on a run to Preston via the WCML, which I hesitated over for a bit, but got on anyway. Next stop...Preston! Also 156 thrash!

At Preston, I decided to get the bus back to Manchester, remembering a plan I made when I was 15:

10:35 152 to Blackburn
11:25 X41 to Manchester

But forgetting how long the X41 actually takes, redEXPRESS my backside!
I digress, and after a walk to the Bus Station, I boarded Transdev 2761, PJ05 ZWH on the "hotline" 152 to Blackburn, being both a brilliant Bus & route! At Blackburn, I went for the "redEXPRESS" X41 to Manchester, finally arriving in Manchester at 13:15, 110 minutes after leaving Blackburn, needless to say, never again...

A walk to Piccadilly Gardens, and winning tram 3003 was cleared to Piccadilly, where I went up to station level, and boarded 185107, a winner, to Manchester Airport, mainly to recharge my phone, with 185122 providing the traction back.

At Piccadilly, it was time for food, so to the ridiculously overpriced Burger King it was, £6.79 for chips & some chicken...

142001 then provided my traction to Gorton, with 150214 back. Somehow, my phone was dying again at this point, so back to Manchester Airport it was, this time with new TransPenine liveried 185139 providing my traction there, and 185134 back.

By now, I felt like going home, so CrossCountry it was, with winner 220001 providing my run back to Wolverhampton, arriving back at 17:15.
At Wolverhampton, I went for the 89, which was 4154, Y749 TOH back to New Invention, arriving at 17:51, in time for the 18:02 41 to my nans, which was 4734, BV57 XHY. After a brief stop off at my nans, I went for my final bus of the day, 4351, BX02 AVF, an absolute beast!

15 winners is quite good going, especially by my standards!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.