• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Another Beached Whale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
They do say that animals can sense things we can't, that's true Vicky.

laverack222 said:
They do say that animals can sense things we can't, that's true Vicky.

Sorry to be a pain but could you spell my name write i hate the commom way of spelling vicky (ahh) Its spelt Vikki if you have to call em Vikki at all sorry for nagging but thats what women do.

Anyway, What about all the dolphins and whales last year? there was about 30 or 40 of them beach themselfs smewhere.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Victoria-Louise said:
Sorry to be a pain but could you spell my name write i hate the commom way of spelling vicky (ahh) Its spelt Vikki if you have to call em Vikki at all sorry for nagging but thats what women do.

Anyway, What about all the dolphins and whales last year? there was about 30 or 40 of them beach themselfs smewhere.

lol sorry Vikki!

Sprog

Established Member
Hmmmm, shame :(, but oh well, our crap lives go on!....................

Tom B

Established Member
Interesting how this was only a tiny item on the news, whereras the other one was the top story...

frasier

I did not know about this, and I live very near the Humber!

It might improve the smell though… :)

(Joking; Hull isn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.