• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Another journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

I am standing on a platform of an SSL station. This station is associated with fire and behind the retaining wall is a plague pit. The train arrives and I only go a couple of stops to a station that is connected with blocks. I leave the underground and take a short walk to an NR station. I board a train there which takes me out of London to a place where there was once a fort. On reaching there I take a ferry across a river and go to the station to take a train to a former naval dockyard. I then travel back to London to a big station with a hospital beside it. End of journey.

Where have I been?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
Kings Cross - Somewhere on the NLL - North Woolwich - Woolwich Arsenal - London Bridge?

RJ

Established Member
South Hampstead - Willesden Junction - North Woolwich - Woolwich Arsenal - London Bridge?

Met Driver

Established Member
Monument (thought to be the place where the fire of London started) > Tower Hill (near the Tower of London, where many executions were carried out in the past) > Fenchurch Street (short walk from Tower Hill) > Tilbury Town (location of an old fort) > Gravesend (ferry from Tilbury) > Deptford (location of a former Naval Dockyard) > London Bridge (next door to Guy's Hospital)

That what you're looking for? :D :D

H

HR2

Seth said:
Monument (thought to be the place where the fire of London started) > Tower Hill (near the Tower of London, where many executions were carried out in the past) > Fenchurch Street (short walk from Tower Hill) > Tilbury Town (location of an old fort) > Gravesend (ferry from Tilbury) > Deptford (location of a former Naval Dockyard) > London Bridge (next door to Guy's Hospital)

That what you're looking for? :D :D

All correct except for Deptford Seth. It was Chatam that was in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.