AnthonyRail Pictures and Trip Reports (contains large images)

AnthonyRail

20200605_235154.jpgFriday 5th June.

With a Few hours before work I took the camera out for a socially distanced trainspotting adventure.

Highlights were GWR 57 on stock move and T&T cola 67s on network rail train. Few HSTs and a tamper but mainly GWR 800s.

Not a lot going on these days so was good to get out the house when not working.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Established Member
Associate Staff
General Discussion
View attachment 79120Friday 5th June.

With a Few hours before work I took the camera out for a socially distanced trainspotting adventure.

Highlights were GWR 57 on stock move and T&T cola 67s on network rail train. Few HSTs and a tamper but mainly GWR 800s.

Not a lot going on these days so was good to get out the house when not working.
That’s good to see. Where did you take that?

xotGD

Established Member
View attachment 79120Friday 5th June.

Nice shot!