• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any hopes of reducing Birmingham stns to London stns tickets price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barrykas

Established Member
Having just checked, I can confirm that FasTIS and Journey Planner will quite happily offer a route High Wycombe ticket for travel on the blockade buster, as will Trainline powered sites. WebTIS appears to only offer Any Permitted tickets.

Cheers,

Barry

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OwlMan

Established Member
How does Virgin run on that route? Wouldn't they need diesel train? I think most of the trains they use on BHM to EUS is pendolino which is electric?

They are running double voyagers from Nuneaton - Euston via Coventry & High Wycombe. Special timetables are in operation for connections at Coventry & Nuneaton northwards.

Tomonthetrain

Established Member
Having just checked, I can confirm that FasTIS and Journey Planner will quite happily offer a route High Wycombe ticket for travel on the blockade buster, as will Trainline powered sites. WebTIS appears to only offer Any Permitted tickets.

Cheers,

Barry

The VT iPhone app also offers via HWY tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.