• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any Midlanders Got Any 323 Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Anyone from the Midlands area, especially around Birmingham (like the Cross City line), got, or can get, a shot or two of the side of a Class 323 in Central Trains livery? Steve Green, the BVE developer, needs one or two pictures to use in a new object reskin. Ideally, the full side is needed. :)

Let me know!

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Richmond

Not at moment but if he needs them I can go and get them Tuesday, let me know angles etc and it will be done.

Coxster

Established Member
Dad has a couple!

323210.jpg

323222.jpg

The Snap

Established Member
Richmond said:
Not at moment but if he needs them I can go and get them Tuesday, let me know angles etc and it will be done.

Cheers mate. I'll tell you what Steve needs (images below from Shane Roberts' new Class 170 Central Trains (c), and my new Class 158 MetroTrain reskin (c) )

He needs images of the front of a 323, at this angle (image just an example):
170front.jpg

And he needs a side image, like this one, at the same angle (the whole side is needed, but, this can be made up of say three separate images by editing them together in an image editor):
170.jpg

Also, if possible, a new bottom image is needed, (eg: the wheels, motors etc):
158bottom.jpg

I think that is it. The images are all that’s needed, I'm sure Steve can edit them to get the correct. However, the angles MUST be right!

Cheers, :D

The Snap

Established Member
Right, we really need these pictures now, especially the sides (see above example)...PLEASE, ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The Snap

Established Member
Cheers mate, they are absolutely fantastic! I've given the URLs to Steve, who I'm sure will be very, very grateful. He will probably get in touch with you soon, but on his behalf, THANKS A LOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.