• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any (Southern) fast 455 diagrams left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

southern442

Established Member
It used to be not uncommon to see 455's working more mainline/express outer suburban diagrams, such as London Bridge to Tattenham Corner and London Victoria to Horsham. Now these services are 377 operated. There was at one point some fast 455 workings into Victoria during the peak hours, my question is are there any class 455 diagrams left with any amount of fast/mainline working on the Southern network?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
It used to be not uncommon to see 455's working more mainline/express outer suburban diagrams, such as London Bridge to Tattenham Corner and London Victoria to Horsham. Now these services are 377 operated. There was at one point some fast 455 workings into Victoria during the peak hours, my question is are there any class 455 diagrams left with any amount of fast/mainline working on the Southern network?
There were two out of Victoria in the full timetable - 1Y10 0801 London Victoria to Caterham and 1Y38 1631 London Victoria to Caterham which then went onto the Caterham to London Bridge via Tulse Hill service.

Whether these are still 455 in the current timetable, I don't know.

Last edited:

Andy1673

There was one out of Victoria in the full timetable - 1Y10 0801 London Victoria to Caterham which goes onto the Caterham to London Bridge via Tulse Hill service.

Whether that is still 455 in the current timetable, I don't know.
1Y38 Victoria to Caterham evening peak also 455s

Status
Not open for further replies.