• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Any Speek Good German?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I just got an email to my website yesterday from a Daniel Knecht, in german! I took French at GCSE, so have no idea what it is going on about, and nor does Google Translate by the looks of it. :(

This is the message:

Hallo, Ich habe mir deine Strecken Runtergeladen aber nun habe ich folgendes problem: Bei Bild 1 kommt beim laden jeder Strecke immer folgende fehler. Und bei bild 2 sieht man das die Menschen am Bahnhof weit oben stehen und das man beim Zug keinen Tachozeiger hat. Kannst du mir sagen was ich brauche um das dies alles angezeigt wir?

Gruß Daniel

This is the translation using Google (which is hopeless too!):

Hello, I has itself your distances Runtergeladen however now has I the following problem: With fig. 1 each distance comes the always following errors with loads. And with fig. 2 one sees that humans at the station far above and which one does not have with the course Tachozeiger. Can you to me say which I need around all of this indicated we?

Greetings Daniel

The sender did however include this screenshot, so going off the translation, I can hazard a guess that there is something wrong with heights of objects...?
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7726/wired0ra.jpg

Any ideas?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Think hes trying to say he gets lots of errors and the people seem to float above the platfrom which they do on your new route ;)

Then what do i need to do to get around this..

The Snap

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Think hes trying to say he gets lots of errors and the people seem to float above the platfrom which they do on your new route ;)

Then what do i need to do to get around this..

I see, do you get this problem Liam? I'll have to sort it...;)

H

HR2

Joe Sturdy [Sturdjos] is the man to translate that for you

jonb

Established Member
Rich I was having the same flying people problem on your new route.

Also on your Richwell route I get a load of errors and when I start the route there are no objects or scenery whatsoever?

Can you help?

Cheers

Simming

nowt wrong with that

Big Up Hoverboards!

hover.gif

The Snap

Established Member
jonb said:
Rich I was having the same flying people problem on your new route.

Also on your Richwell route I get a load of errors and when I start the route there are no objects or scenery whatsoever?

Can you help?

Cheers

Have you installed them correctly? :)

Simming said:
nowt wrong with that

Big Up Hoverboards!

hover.gif

ROFL! :D

Met Driver

Established Member
jonb said:
Yeah...I have also re-installed it...

Have you installed the BVE4 semaphores from TSC's 'misc' page? I was missing those at first and therefore got a whole host of error messages.

I also noticed a few floating passengers, although not quite as high up as that german chap's example.

jonb

Established Member
Seth said:
Have you installed the BVE4 semaphores from TSC's 'misc' page? I was missing those at first and therefore got a whole host of error messages.

I also noticed a few floating passengers, although not quite as high up as that german chap's example.

I'll try that cheers mate.

Sturdjos

Rich said:
Hi guys,
I just got an email to my website yesterday from a Daniel Knecht, in german! I took French at GCSE, so have no idea what it is going on about, and nor does Google Translate by the looks of it. :(

This is the message:

Hallo, Ich habe mir deine Strecken Runtergeladen aber nun habe ich folgendes problem: Bei Bild 1 kommt beim laden jeder Strecke immer folgende fehler. Und bei bild 2 sieht man das die Menschen am Bahnhof weit oben stehen und das man beim Zug keinen Tachozeiger hat. Kannst du mir sagen was ich brauche um das dies alles angezeigt wir?

Gruß Daniel

This is the translation using Google (which is hopeless too!):

Hello, I has itself your distances Runtergeladen however now has I the following problem: With fig. 1 each distance comes the always following errors with loads. And with fig. 2 one sees that humans at the station far above and which one does not have with the course Tachozeiger. Can you to me say which I need around all of this indicated we?

Greetings Daniel

The sender did however include this screenshot, so going off the translation, I can hazard a guess that there is something wrong with heights of objects...?
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/7726/wired0ra.jpg

Any ideas?

The translator was half way there! :)

I got it as this:

'' Hello I have dowloaded your route, however, I now have the following problem:

1) With figure 1, the routes always have errors when loading.
2) With figure 2, I see people standing higher (presumably than the platform surface), and also, with the train, it has no speedometer needle (which is what '' Tachozeiger'' stands for)

[ I am sort of guessing with this next sentence, since it was a bit lost on me ]
Can you tell me what I need to do to sort out the problem. ''

Hope this helps mate :)

Joe

EDIT: After looking at the screenshot, he is definitely talking about people being higher than the platform surface! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.