• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone from Cockfosters (or surrounding area)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd

Anyone on here from Cockfosters, Oakwood, Arnos Grove, Southgate, New Southgate, Barnet, New Barnet, Potters Bar etc?

I'm curious because whenever I go to London I stay with my family in Cockfosters, just wondered if anyone from here was nearby.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

I'm near New Southgate and Arnos but go to Southgate a lot :D

( :mrgreen: its mrgreen :mrgreen: )

EDIT: D'oh, should have read the rest :oops:

I live nearer to Friern Barnet, actually a quarter Metre of my Garden is in Friern Barnet :mrgreen: , but I live in North Finchley, about 10 min bus ride to New Southgate or Arnos :P

jd

Shame my aunt (my relative in Cockfosters) doesn't have any SD or MM cards really....

Dave A

:lol: :P

Cockfosters is a lov-o-ly area to live. I have relatives who live there, at least I think they still do :? :oops: :mrgreen:

jd

It's confusing though... Half of it comes under Enfield, the other under Barnet. For example, the High St and Tube are Enfield, but if you walk down Mount Pleasant or any other road on the west side of Cockfosters Road, you go into Barnet. My aunt lives off Mount Pleasant, and her council has changed 2 or 3 times since she moved there 3 years or so ago. It is a nice area though...

Dave A

1288gaje said:
when i went to Cockfosters, it was freezing :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cockfosters is quite cold. In-fact where I am right now, its freezing. No more than 12C :shock: :x :cry:

jd

Oh, that's right blame the place! :lol: I don't think its colder than anywhere else though.... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.