• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone know where I can get personalised/custom ticket wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

krus_aragon

Established Member
A search on eBay for "ticket holder" turns up numerous results (many of them floral), of what could be said to be small wallets.

Are you specifically looking for something with (2?) transparent windows for ticket inspection?

centraltrains

A search on eBay for "ticket holder" turns up numerous results (many of them floral), of what could be said to be small wallets.

Are you specifically looking for something with (2?) transparent windows for ticket inspection?

Just the standard plastic types which you often get free with a season ticket or smart card etc.
Ideally I wanted to get my own design printed on it, transparent wasn't really the route I was going down...

pdeaves

Established Member
Depending on how fixed you are on a specific idea, you could get a leather ticket wallet and ask a leather worker to press a design into it (e.g. your name, or whatever). You might even be able to do so yourself.

Bevan Price

Established Member
Pity that some Virgin WCML stations now sell tickets that are too big to fit in standard ticket wallets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.