• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone still waiting for GA trainee assessments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo66

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any others here awaiting assessments for GA trainee mainline driver roles? I applied back in April, and the last email I had was asking which of the psychometric tests I'd completed.

Haven't heard since then and my application says it's under consideration on my GA careers profile.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jake1889

Hi Jimbo,

I'm in the same boat, messaged GA last week and received no reply. There is a thread on this topic and from reading that, it appears that if you have not heard back within 6 months then your application is void. Or so i'm told.

Dave19801980

Last communication I had from them was the email asking what assessments etc i’d already done.

At that time I was at medical stage with another TOC so had obviously done all the stage 1 & 2 assessments as well as an MMI and DMI....but as we all know we try to cover our bases just in case the medical turned up something I wasn’t aware of.....which is why I emailed them back.

Haven’t heard anything since then.....thankfully it doesn’t matter as i’m now working for that other TOC and loving it.......and as much as I appreciate that i’m not the be all and end all.....it does make you wonder why a company wouldn’t want someone who has already made the grade elsewhere.....or indeed how their recruitment process is managed.

As i’ve said before on here the whole process with my TOC was very random so who knows.

Best of luck though and keep trying.

GeniusB

Hi all,

Just wondering if there are any others here awaiting assessments for GA trainee mainline driver roles? I applied back in April, and the last email I had was asking which of the psychometric tests I'd completed.

Haven't heard since then and my application says it's under consideration on my GA careers profile.

Anyone else in the same boat?
Exactly same boat........not heard a thing since.

Status
Not open for further replies.