• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anytime ticket-breaking a journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT 390

Established Member
I will be travelling from Colwall to Birmingham this Wednesday on an anytime day return ticket, I know that with an anytime ticket a break of journey is allowed. However am I allowed to travel from Colwall to Bromsgrove change on to a Cross City line service get off and leave the station at Longbridge and then continue my journey to Birmingham later on a Colwall to Birmingham anytime day return ticket. I am not sure whether on this route I can only use fast services to Birmingham not Cross City services and not sure whether I can leave the stations on route.
Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Assuming the ticket is Any Permitted and the route is a Permitted Route, which it sounds like it is, you can use any trains you like, you are not restricted to the fast ones, and may break your journey as often as you wish for as long as you wish on the day of travel until 0430 the next day (it being a Day Return).

Status
Not open for further replies.