• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Application expiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigell

Hello all.

Found out some dissapointing news recently.

I have passed the process for a trainee conductor with Northern. I am on hold for a training start date.I have recently been told that I may be waiting some time. I have also been made aware of the application 9 month time limit.
My question is, do many or any people reach 9 months without hearing anything and then be told their application has expired?
If so what is the next step and does it mean starting all over again?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

welshjpc

Nine month time limit? Hmm.
Put it one way - I applied for a Trainee Train Driver role in April 2013. I started on Monday, September 5 2016. Quite a wait!
I am not sure if there are many differences within TOCs and trades but keep the faith! It's worth it in the end.

beavercreek

I was six month on hold for driver then on month ten was rang at 5pm asking me to go 100 miles for a medical at 9am the next day with a start day in three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.