• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisy89

I have recently applied for a role at network rail and had an interview etc. I got a call saying good news I had the job , but now when I check my home jobs page , it is saying application reassigned to new vacancy , does anyone know anything about this ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ILoveLamp

Congratulations. Where are you going to be working? In the thread ‘a career as a signaller’ at the top there was a post not long back about the same thing. If I remember correctly it isnt anything to worry about.

MT18

Congratulations Chrisy, reassigned to new vacancy is normal and plus you’ve had the call saying you’ve got the job. What department you joining and depot are you going to be based at? I’m also in the Glasgow area.

Chrisy89

Congratulations Chrisy, reassigned to new vacancy is normal and plus you’ve had the call saying you’ve got the job. What department you joining and depot are you going to be based at? I’m also in the Glasgow area.
It’s at Irvine it will be bud , where are u

Status
Not open for further replies.