• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Applications closed] LOROL Trainee Train Driver New Cross Gate (x18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky12

Hi all, i just registered on here
i was on the stage 2 assessment day last wednesday the 6th. There was 4 of us until the end, was just wondering if any of you are on here and if youve heard anything yet?
Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Seaza

I know, every time an email comes through the my phone I think it might be HR. I think they are going another stage 2 assessment in Watford today, so they might be waiting on those results.

joeb85

I know, every time an email comes through the my phone I think it might be HR. I think they are going another stage 2 assessment in Watford today, so they might be waiting on those results.

Yep there was a stage two assesment today in Watford. Oh my goodness what pressure lol

joeb85

How did you and the group get on?

There was only two of us in my group we both got through to the vienna stage and unfortunately only I got through

I see what you mean about that interview oh my god

joeb85

Wow only two of you. Well done for getting through to the end of the day.

Yea I thought it was crazy also only the two of us.

I cannot believe how intense the tests were. I really hated the picture one

lucky12

Hopefully not...... You never know how many people they are calling. Which guy were you at the assessment centre at Watford?

I was the one who met you at the door when we fist went in, pressuming you were the one who had a bad leg lol

Seaza

Ahh yep, i know now! Cast came off the day after the assessment.... feels gooooooooood. How do you think your MMI went?

Economist

Just had the phone call, booked in for Managers interview.

Glad to hear you made it through pal, same here, DM interview booked in at Swiss Cottage. I was the chap seated to your left during the computerised tests.

Seaza

Glad to hear you made it through pal, same here, DM interview booked in at Swiss Cottage. I was the chap seated to your left during the computerised tests.

Well done for getting through to the DM interview. Yep i know who you are now :)

I'm still waiting for the email to come through, think they might have forgotten to send it (check my junk folder and nothing is in it). I've got an interview on Tuesday at 10 - 11, when is yours?

Economist

Thanks Seaza, the forums and the various RSSB documents really helped get me through.

I would advise to get in touch with them regarding the email, it will contain a personality questionnaire which you'll need to complete before the interview.

My interview is later in the week, I've been preparing for it though I think it will be a "think on your feet" sort of thing, I've read on here that almost anything can be asked.

Seaza

Yeah, i decided to send an email to them about 30 minutes ago; I'm guessing that they work Monday to Friday though so i might not get it until Monday... eeeeeek

I've got my notes from my MMI prep which I'm going to use and tomorrow I'm going to do some research regarding the company but like you said the questions are going to be very broad.

Can you PM me the email you got, I'm just worried i could be missing something in my research tomorrow as I'm going to Brighton on Sunday and Monday.....
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Passed the DMI stage. Final step is the medical. Woooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.