• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Applying for Train Manager/Conductor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just finished employment overseas, So now back In UK Looking for a Proper Job as there called and a Job that Pays The Money.

I am wanting to no What would i need to do to apply for this position. I do have previous experience working onboard Trains Butthat was about 8 years ago When GNER was still in operation.

If you can be of any assistance then please feel free to add me on msn or message me here.

Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Well cant say there are any jobs with TOC`s at the moment ive been lookig myself and cant find much :(:( :cry:

Your experience at GNER will help alot however as you will be up against those who have no expirence at all.

Hope you get a job pal

Well cant say there are any jobs with TOC`s at the moment ive been lookig myself and cant find much :(:( :cry:

Your experience at GNER will help alot however as you will be up against those who have no expirence at all.

Hope you get a job pal

I have seen a position at sheffield and also Manchester soo i applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.