• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Applying when application outstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lampshade

Established Member
Evenin' all

Basically, as the title says, I have an application outstanding (with Virgin) but it's been outstanding now for a good month so I'm expecting a withdrawal notification soon :roll:

Would it be wrong to apply for additional positions with VT while this application is still running?

Cheers :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Asian Demon

Evenin' all

Basically, as the title says, I have an application outstanding (with Virgin) but it's been outstanding now for a good month so I'm expecting a withdrawal notification soon :roll:

Would it be wrong to apply for additional positions with VT while this application is still running?

Cheers :)

Honestly, apply for as many positions as you want. I always think it works better on odds. Plus different members of the recruitment team are in charge of different vacancies so one person may be looking at one application and someone totally different will be looking at your other application. That's my advice. Take it from someone who has had to do it a lot.

mac

Because it take's them so long to sort things out you have to apply whenever there's a job, i have also have 3 one of them had closeing date end of july still not heard back from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.