• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

Just like to say many thanks to the guys who tolerated me on the IOW day trip. All of you made it a very enjoyable day for me and the excercise may have got a bit of weight off my frame. You made me welcome although Harold seemed to be a bit dubious of me [ If I was not to your liking Harold, I do understand. I'm not everyones cup of tea] The weather was nice and the company pleasant. Once again many thanks guys.................Bob;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

DistrictLine said:
You made me welcome although Harold seemed to be a bit dubious of me [If I was not to your liking Harold, I do understand. I'm not everyones cup of tea];)

Of course I liked meeting you Bob. It was a pleasure to have met you for the first time actually :d. It's just, you seem too nice and I just felt sorry for you.

My apoligies if I seemed not cheerful when meeting you.

Harold.

H

HR2

Thanks Harold for the kind words. You had that worried look on your face and I thought I had put you off me. I do that with some folk. Your sympathy is much appreciated and does help more than you know. Take care and we'll meet again one day I hope. :)

Bob

Harold

DistrictLine said:
Thanks Harold for the kind words. You had that worried look on your face and I thought I had put you off me. I do that with some folk. Your sympathy is much appreciated and does help more than you know. Take care and we'll meet again one day I hope. :)

Bob

me too! :d

Coxster

Established Member
Hi Bob,

It was a very good meet I must say, good to see you again - you're a top bloke! I think the reason Harold may've been a bit 'dubious' of you is possibly because your unfortunate voice does take a small bit of getting used to and I'm sorry if I ever have to ask you to repeat what you have said. It is always worth hearing so I don't want to miss it (particualrly the knowledge and jokes ;))!

H

HR2

Yeah Damon.
The voice does take a bit of getting used to I admit. I once heard it described as a frog with a sore throat chewing sandpaper. :p Still not to worry, If you can understand me that's the main thing. I don't mind repeating myself. In fact I repeat quite a lot. Especially after eating onions or radishes. :rolleyes: TTFN..............Bob

P.S.........You're the first person to ever say that you like my jokes............or do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.