• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Apprentice Drivers - LNER Edinburgh Waverley (05/05/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChooChoo2

If you log into your LNER account there are some emails there, I never received my thanks but no thanks email but when I logged in it was there.

Alfiebrown

Has anyone else heard anything since the email on the 27th? I got it saying should hear within the next week but have heard nothing since?

Alfiebrown

Same here now too…next time…

Has anyone had any positive news through this recruitment?

Last edited:

mhan89

Done my video interview on 13 May and still waiting to hear. Is anyone else still waiting to hear back?

Emilali

A new course with candidates based at Edinburgh started on Monday. Next course pencilled in for the end of the year I believe.

crt-crt

Just done my Video interview there. First time I've done one, was a bit weird. Easy enough process though.
Hey Eebbs, seen you done the online video interview from your post a while ago. Was it the automated one where you get 2 minutes to record an answer? If so what type of questions did you get, and how many? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Established Member
LNER external recruitment has been frozen for now
Well there website is still advertising a multitude of external jobs, as long as role is classed as essential to the business them lner will continue to advertise externally.

Last edited:

mhan89

I just received this

"Apologies for the delay in coming back to you regarding your application for Apprentice Driver based in Edinburgh I appreciate it has been quite a while since you last heard from us. Unfortunately, at this point in time we’ll be unable to progress your application to interview as if successful at the next stages we don’t currently have any further Apprentice Driver positions to offer so would hate to waste your time in taking you through the process. However, as you have reached this stage, if any further positions do come up within the next 3 months we will get in touch to see if you’re happy to pick up from this point and progress to interview stage or if you’re no longer interested in the role. If your contact details change at all over the next 3 months please do let me know so I can update our system to ensure you’re contacted"

Alfiebrown

I’ve heard they had only a few positions available and now have a hold pool of people for any more jobs that are coming up….did anyone get one of the positions or in the hold pool?

SamG89

Did anyone ever hear back from them? I was told Id hear back but never did!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.