• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Apprentice Freight Drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GJL9916

Just had an email saying that they've stopped recruiting for the position !! Looks like they've just had second thoughts in the current climate ??

I got that one too, wasn't sure how it read, whether the position had closed or I had been unsuccessful, guess it amount to the same thing though, just said 'recruitment process has now finished' . . . another one bites the dust!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cyclist

“Thank you for your application for the Apprentice/Trainee - Train Driver role at Colas Rail, the recruitment process has now closed.”

Could have worded it better. Bit confusing.

Steve2505

I agree it's a bit vague but its does say closed and not unsuccessful !! So theres still hope.

Stigy

Established Member
“Thank you for your application for the Apprentice/Trainee - Train Driver role at Colas Rail, the recruitment process has now closed.”

Could have worded it better. Bit confusing.
It sounds like the sort of auto reply you get when you send an application in after the closing date?

Status
Not open for further replies.