• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Apprenticeship with NETWORK rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzer69

Hi

I have just completed all the online tests and have been told I am awaiting to hopefully attend the Assesment Center.
Can any one please tell me what I can expect at the Assesment Center and any preperation work that will help me get the Engineering Apprenticeship.
Thank you for your help.:D

Wayne age 17

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mally

Hi Wayne , if accepted for assessment day they email all the information to you. Only problem is that the topics for a couple of the tests dont have practice tests available on the SHL website .....Theres a group exercise ,competency based interview and a couple of tests technical & fault finding ......which theres very little available on the net to practice.....Everyones in the same boat so dont worry , good luck ...

wazzer69

Hi Mally

Many tahnks for that, so will I have to do the Maths test and Spatial Awarness tests again, or are they completly different tests??.

Been waiting nearly 2 weeks now and still no date for the Assessment day, is that normal?

Thank you for your time within this matter.

Wayne

Mally

Hi Mally

Many tahnks for that, so will I have to do the Maths test and Spatial Awarness tests again, or are they completly different tests??.

Been waiting nearly 2 weeks now and still no date for the Assessment day, is that normal?

Thank you for your time within this matter.

Wayne

Post on facebook ask if the invitations for your centre have gone out yet , they will be able to check , each depot is different some are well beind the others ....All they said about tests was technical / fault finding , nothing mentioned about more maths but Id just prepare for everything just incase.....

wazzer69

Hi Mally

Hope your Assesement Day went well mate, so what did they have you doing, and HOPEFULLY you have passed??.

Cheers mate.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi Mally

Thanks for getting back in touch, hope you PASSED??:

Just one last thing mate, "What Competency based qusetions" can be found on the internet?? I do not what to look for on the Internet ?

and did you wera a suit and tie?

I still have not heard when my assesment date is??, hope we BOTH make it through mat.

GOOD LUCK mate

Cheers
Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.