• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arctic Circle Train- Stockholm to Narvik

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Thank you for the info, I shall try to sit on the left hand side facing on those trains, it is a small tour group so don't know if they have made seat reservations and if it is the Komfort Class.

I just received the Summer European Timetable (was Thos Cooks) and they have just updated their European Rail Atlas at about £ 19.00, so I may get one of those too.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
I have just returned from my trip around Norway & Sweden, it all went very well indeed, mainly loco hauled, apart from Oslo to Trondheim which was a very busy 4 car unit. Loved the Bergen/Oslo, Trondheim/Bodo and Narvik/Gallivare. The Inland railway in Sweden was good too as was the unit from Ostersund to Stockholm, in some ways rather like the ICE in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.