• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Are 317s still in service on WAML?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthEastBuses

On Moderation
How many 317s left on WAML before they're all replaced by 720s? Friend of mine would like to film an onboard video on them before they go

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

warwickshire

On Moderation
How many 317s left on WAML before they're all replaced by 720s? Friend of mine would like to film an onboard video on them before they go
Just be very careful in the Cheshunt to Hertford East area. Especially on the Hertford East lines in the evening. Sadly onboard there is a couple of local thugs who work in Broxbourne. On on of these work placement schemes. Who don't take kindly to enthusiasts on board mainly around St Margaret's area via rye house filming on train. Back end of April I was on that service, and they didn't take kindly to someone filming on board because they was in the picture. Same said thugs earlier on in April around the same time in evening, ie a unrelated incident to filming inside a train, but caused a disturbance with other youths on a Broxbourne terminator from Cheshunt ex Liverpool Street ie over personal space ie another issue. Was around but kept myself to myself. Shame thugs of today have no respect. Best of time if running next week would be around mid morning to mid afternoon when the 317s inside are nice and quiet and empty inside. To make some good videos.
Its just the evening services around Cheshunt. Broxbourne and rye house area. Have some very nasty sociable young thugs onboard.

warwickshire

On Moderation
Just be very careful in the Cheshunt to Hertford East area. Especially on the Hertford East lines in the evening. Sadly onboard there is a couple of local thugs who work in Broxbourne. On on of these work placement schemes. Who don't take kindly to enthusiasts on board mainly around St Margaret's area via rye house filming on train. Back end of April I was on that service, and they didn't take kindly to someone filming on board because they was in the picture. Same said thugs earlier on in April around the same time in evening, ie a unrelated incident to filming inside a train, but caused a disturbance with other youths on a Broxbourne terminator from Cheshunt ex Liverpool Street ie over personal space ie another issue. Was around but kept myself to myself. Shame thugs of today have no respect. Best of time if running next week would be around mid morning to mid afternoon when the 317s inside are nice and quiet and empty inside. To make some good videos.
Its just the evening services around Cheshunt. Broxbourne and rye house area. Have some very nasty sociable young thugs onboard.
Ie the Hertford east evening services.

Status
Not open for further replies.