• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Are Chiltern introducing Super Off Peak ( ZPR / ZPS ) tickets on certain local routes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Zod

Been looking at BR Fares and Super off Peak tickets ( ZPR ZPS Resctricion code PV) are being listed. The said tickets are not as yet available for sale online. When or if can we expect them to be on general sale ?

Annotation 2020-02-04 123247.png

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kieron

Established Member
I wouldn't read too much into changes on brfares.com, as they don't know why the train companies have made any of the changes they show.

I'd expect something on the Chiltern web site if they'd introduced cheaper fares on some routes, like you see on TfW. Chiltern still have the "January Sale" promotion up on their home page (even though they say it's already finished), and there's nothing about these new fares.

General Zod

I can confirm that Chiltern have introduced Super Off Peak tickets. I purchased a Travelcard for £20 compared to a price of £25.60 for the Off Peak Day Travelcard Restriction code for their Super Off peak tickets is PV - Not valid on trains timed to arrive at London Marylebone or London Paddington after 04:29 and before 11:30. Not valid on trains timed to depart London Marylebone or London Paddington after 04:29 and before 08:30, or after 16:00 and before 19:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.