• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Are you sick of polls about the referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.

455driver

Veteran Member
Do you want me to start a poll about whether you are sick of polls about the EU referendum? :lol:

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gutfright

Do you want me to start a poll about whether you are sick of polls about the EU referendum? :lol:

Before you put a poll up, we need a "Do you want me to start a poll about whether you are sick of polls about the EU referendum" poll!

Harbornite

Established Member
Even better, just avoid the threads on the topic by going off the forums and closing your tab. Easily done. Or set up a poll asking "are you sick of threads that ask if you want me to start a poll about starting a poll about whether you are sick of polls about the EU referendum".

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Sure we've had more polls on here in the past week then we have in the past year

Harbornite

Established Member
I'm sick of all these Polls coming over here and taking our jobs and women...

Harbornite

Established Member
Noting my heritage, I do enjoy the play on the homophonic word usage entailed...:D

If I was PM, I'd place a ban on all Poll immigrants from entering the UK and the Polish residents of the UK would be evicted. However, I would make some exceptions and you could be promoted to Minister of Cheshire's rural affairs.

DelayRepay

Established Member
If we get rid of the poles then what will we use to support our telephone cables?

CarlSilva

Why not. Everyone else has. I'll tell you what i was more sick of. All the endless scaremongering and speculation about if we leave, all sorts of terrible things will happen, if we stay, king kong will eat london etc, it was ridiculous. In the end, i just ignored the lot if it I don't mind saying I voted out because for me, I fell like this country has lost its identity and we need to retain what's left of that before it's gone.

Harbornite

Established Member
I fell (sic) like this country has lost its identity and we need to retain what's left of that before it's gone.

Lost its identity? How so? We still have ou own laws, armed forces, monarchy, government, flag and overseas territories.

CarlSilva

Lost its identity? How so? We still have ou own laws, armed forces, monarchy, government, flag and overseas territories.

I want Britain to be it's own country again, and not dictated to by some foreigner somewhere else.

Harbornite

Established Member
I want Britain to be it's own country again, and not dictated to by some foreigner somewhere else.

Sounds like the guff you'd find on a BNP leaflet. Britain is its own country, we have our own flag, currency, armed forces, laws, monarchy and government. Do you not understand this fact? :roll: Also we aren't really dictated because we have the option of leaving the EU, and let's not forget that we are part of the UN, do you dislike being a member of that organisation too? Furthermore, I assume you don't mind that our head of state is descended from Germans?

Status
Not open for further replies.