• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Are you sitting comfortably?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Hmm, a little OTT

........but i can kinda see where shes comming from............

My chair did that today at school... shouldn't have had that kebab last night... :blush: :D

Dennis

Established Member
:bs: How daft - the farting chair and the rest of it is just an excuse for getting out of the job and trying to get some (taxpayers) cash.

How the fork a deputy head cannot get a chair replaced is beyond me - obviously incapable of doing the job she was employed to do.

Hope she loses the case.

:dark1:

Tom B

Established Member
'Tis quite simple. You walk out of the room, you go to wherever the chairs are kept. You then select a different chair. If you're a senior teacher, you get the take-no-care-taker to do it for you.

Or if you're feeling vindictive, you swap it for someone else's chair (such as swapping the IT Server chair for the headmaster's one .... moi? eh?)

Dennis

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
'Tis quite simple. You walk out of the room, you go to wherever the chairs are kept. You then select a different chair. If you're a senior teacher, you get the take-no-care-taker to do it for you.

Or if you're feeling vindictive, you swap it for someone else's chair (such as swapping the IT Server chair for the headmaster's one .... moi? eh?)

Hey, that's some good ideas there. Why didn't the deputy head think of them. You must be an inspired genius. :salute:

My idea would have been to let the pupils sit on it - five minutes of fun in the mddle of a lesson and then it would probably have bust and needed replacing.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
It does seem a little too much, especially when she's quoted to say 'I never want to teach again'. Because of a chair?!

The Gricer

Well if she's anything like a teacher we had when I was at school (many moons ago!) then there's a chance it wasn't the chair anyway. Her name was Wendy but there was a very good reason why she was more usually called Windy when out of earshot. :happy3:

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.