• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Armstrong Power House Class 175 EP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR165022

is anyone else having the issue where AP is now charging full price for the new 175 ep even though you have the old one? im sure it used to be only £3 if you owned the old one but they seem to have removed that discount

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FrodshamJnct

Established Member
is anyone else having the issue where AP is now charging full price for the new 175 ep even though you have the old one? im sure it used to be only £3 if you owned the old one but they seem to have removed that discount

Hardly new; it's been out since 28th January 2021.

hexagon789

Veteran Member
It was £2.99, the discount appears to no longer be available.

londonboi198o5

On Moderation
Yup it was showing as 2,99 for me if i owned V1.0 but now it is showing as 11.99 i wonder if its just a bug after the recent sale that the discount is not applied

Status
Not open for further replies.